Whilst in most cases I do not accept cancellations, returns and refunds I do accept exchanges. To start the process of exchanging an item the buyers need to contact the shop within 48 hours from receiving the item. Exchanges will not be proceeded with until the item was received and its condition re-assessed. Please note that buyers are responsible for covering shipping costs for the item they send back and the one they are exchanging for. An item needs to be sent back within 14 days from the receipt date.
* Please consider that the pieces are unique and no two items of the same design are ever identical. They are all hand crafted and in most cases covered with dark patina therefore, small imperfections on surfaces, oxidation and gradations in the colour are not indications of flaws. All the pieces listed for sale are accompanied by detailed, high quality photographs aiming to show the pieces in great detail. Additionally, the product descriptions include measurements, weight and fabricating techniques to help customers make an informed choice and to ensure their great experience while shopping with Rust Lab Jewellery.
** Clients are encouraged to ask for more photographs or a video of the product to help you feel confident with your purchase.
*** Please remember colours can look different on each and every computer monitor or a mobile phone – so if you are unsure of the colour – or you feel my description doesn’t give you enough detail please contact me before purchasing to discuss further.
Returns and Refunds:
In the case of an item arriving in a damaged condition the buyer is required to contact us within 24 hours from receipt of the item by sending an email outlining the issue and photograph showing the item’s damage.
Since all our items are being shipped with delivery confirmation, insurance and tracking number the date of the item delivery is recorded and can be tracked and the loss rectified with the postal services. Similar process applies to packages lost in transit.
Due to their nature the following items can’t be returned or exchanged:
- Custom or personalised orders
- Items on sale
- Some items which are too big or too small as in some circumstances the design will not not allow to adjust the size. However, to make sure please email us with your problem as we may be able to provide an alternative solution. Buyer will be responsible for covering shipping costs.
* To ensure accuracy and reliability Rust Lab Jewellery uses high quality standardised and calibrated tools to size their rings. However, in some cases the ring can be resized – please send us an e-mail and if resizing is possible we will ask you to send the ring back.
Sizing and how to make sure the size is right for you:
When placing an order it needs to be taken into consideration that stackable rings form a wide band if worn all together. It is normal for a wide band ring in size X to fill tighter on the finger in comparison to a single narrow ring band in size X therefore, we account for this when sizing our rings. The stacker rings and some of the wider rings can be resized a couple of sizes up or down if you let us know the size you require. There is no charge for the service.
Instructions on how to determine your ring size:
Method # 1 (the most accurate!) is to visit your local jewellery shop and measure your finger using a calibrated ring sizer.
Method # 2
- Take a strip of card stock paper – you want the strip to keep its shape when you are at step 2.
- Wrap it around your chosen finger.
- Mark with a pen where the strip paper ends meet.
- On a ruler measure the length of the strip which is the circumference of your chosen finger .
- Now refer to the Ring Sizes Chart and in the Circumference column find the corresponding size which is the ring size you need.
If you are unsure about anything please do not hesitate to contact me. We are happy to help!
Method # 3
To get the inside diameter, use a ring that fits your chosen finger and is pretty round. Measure the distance across the centre of the finger hole as accurately as you can making sure you measure the diameter of the inner hole. Cross reference the Diameter column on the attached photo with Ring Sizes Chart to find out the size you need.
If you can’t figure out or find your size on the chart just tell me what you think it is and I will figure it out.
Processing time and delivery:
- The times needed to prepare an order for dispatch are included in the listing descriptions however in some circumstances they can vary. The aim is to dispatch items between 3-5 working days.
- The processing of custom orders would be longer due to the time required to fabricate your order.
- All items are posted insured and tracked at no cost to you however, please feel free to contact us if you require to upgrade to an Express Shipping so we can prepare an invoice for the additional cost payable by the buyer.
- All items are shipped from United Kingdom with the estimated delivery times (depending on postal services and custom offices outside of EU):
- Europe: 1-2 weeks
- Rest of the world: up to 4 weeks
- We do our best to meet the shipping estimates, but we are unable to guarantee them.
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Rust Lab Jewellery is not responsible for delays due to customs.
Your item will arrive in an eco-friendly recycled/reusable/recyclable packaging.
If you are buying a gift please message us as we provide gift wrapping and can include a complimentary note if you send us the text that goes on it.