Large Tibetan Turquoise Ring – Recycled Sterling Silver – Statement Natural Bohemian Artisan – Single Stone Ring – Handmade and Unique
Large Tibetan Turquoise Ring
Out of stock
Out of stock
Size: Q UK/AU
Raw stone: Yes
Gem color: Blue
Band color: Silver
Can be personalised: No
Beautiful ring with Tibetan tourquise stone set in oxidised sterling silver.
Hand made in my little home based studio in Manchester, UK using traditional tools and techniques.
Each piece is made individually so you can be sure you are getting something that is truly unique.
All items in my shop are created using silver from recycled sources.
UK/UA – Q
US – 8
Stone size: 2.5cm x 2cm
Ring band width: 6mm
Ring sizes provided are the closest representation I could achieve using multiple measure methods to ensure accuracy and reliability. The rings can be resized up or down at no additional cost.
However, if the ring does not fit your finger please send me a message to discuss return for exchange or re-sizing.
Please refer to my shop policies for more information on exchages and returns.
Instructions on how to determine your ring size:
Method # 1
1. Take a strip of paper
2. Wrap it around your chosen finger.
3. Mark with a pen where the strip paper ends meet.
4. On a ruler measure the length of the strip which is the circumference of your chosen finger .
5. Cross reference the Circumference column on the attached photo with Ring Sizes Chart to find out the size you need.
Method # 2
1. To get inside diameter, use a ring that fits your chosen finger and is pretty round. Measure the distance across the center of the finger hole as accurately as you can making sure you measure the diameter of the inner hole.
2. Cross reference the Diameter column on the attached photo with Ring Sizes Chart to find out the size you need.
3. If you can’t figure out or find your size on the chart just tell me what you think it is and I will figure it out.
Your item will arrive in beautiful eco-friendly recycled/reusable/recyclable packaging.